Friday, January 21, 2011

MORE CRICUT NEWS!!

Okay here is some more information about the new cartridges. There are 3 of the cartridges that are for Cricut Circle girls: Formal Occasion,Florals Embellished, All sports. Then there are two that are going to be exclusive to Jo-anne's Fabrics: Kates ABC's (I've got to have!), and Baby Steps. Now, there is a group that is going to be retired: Celebrations,Serenade,Speaking of School, Words Builders: A Garden of Words and An Ocean of Words. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a lot of information. I hope all this helps!
I know I want to get Nate's, Life's a Party and the Kate's ABC. I had better start saving my pennies! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. they are all fantastic! I always save my pennies, LOl, birthday coming up so lets hope I'll get at least one from my kids!

    ReplyDelete