Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heartfelt Creations


Check this out! I did this card for http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/ This is one of my submissions using the Spring Collection. I stamped the image on the card, stamped it again colored using Copics, then covered with Crystal Effects to give it a "glassy" look. The sentiment is from the brand new Wrought Iron Cross HCPC3366 set. I added little pearls to the stems and it really added a lot. Oh yeah, the little corner element is made of vinyl, I used the Decorative Butterfly Border Die from HFC. I put it over the corner and trimmed off the edges. Goes to show you that you can use parts of your dies and stamps when making your creation. What do you think? I also used my Spellbinders die for the matting behind the sentiment. Have a great day.. Oh yeah! don't forget the "ribbon" this is another challenge card.

No comments:

Post a Comment