Thursday, January 06, 2011

Choo Choo Stash

Good Morning! I have a box of die cut goodies that I've collected due to "changed-my-mind" LOL I might make a shape and then decide that's not what I wanted, so I toss them in the "stash box" .That's how I got this little train. I cut it at 3 inches using the Boys will be Boys Cricut cartridge. Then this week I got this awesome embossing folder as a gift from Hallie Jo at http://www.cropstop.com/! It's called "traks" and it's an exclusive from the UK, so you can't get it at HL or M, you'll have to order it from HJ. I love it. I already know I want to use it with a radio stamp or die cut and come up with a card that says something about "static" or " sound waves" I really like it. Thanks HJ!!! The words are from a new Hero Arts set with all the bikes and skateboards on it. They just got some of them in at Stamp Your Art Out. Hey they are doing a MITI day where you'll make a card using crackle paint and you get a jar FREE! you have to call and get signed up at 513-793-4558. My friend Ginny Lee and I will be doing the miti. It's a cute butterfly card using the crackle paint. Hope to see you there!! Have a great day.. Don't forget send in your stash card or page. Steve is going to take the pic of the box of goodies tonight and I'll try to get it uploaded on Friday!!! It's a lot of good "Stash"

2 comments:

  1. fantastic, when does your challenge end? I set you 2 pages..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! My husband works for a RR and he would love this! Don't forget to stop by the new CropStop Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete