Sunday, January 23, 2011

Card Made with the Marvey Border Punch

Well, here is a close up of the card I made using the Marvey Border Punch. I just love it! I haven't used the other border cartridges yet, but have some stinkin' cute ideas. The stamp I used is a Verses Rubber Stamp. You can get the punch from www.cropstop.com and the stamp from www.versesrubberstamps.com. This is also to show you another way to use your ribbon for the RIBBON CHALLENGE!. Who's going to be first to submit their creation? There could be a special little gift for being first! This challenge will run until Valentine's Day, and I'll announce the winner that evening! Have a great day!
Be sure to check out the new web site for Verses and all the Designer's Galleries. Oh! and your's truly is now doing videos for Verses, check it out!
* FYI my email is down this weekend for maintance, it should be up and running Monday A.M. sorry if I didn't get any message.*

1 comment: