Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas












Here are the last Christmas cards post for 2010.... Our Gypsy winner is Olga from Woodlawn Virginia! Congrats go out to her! Again thanks to everyone who played along. I'll announce the next challenge Jan 1 2011. I already know it's going to be a "stash box" not junk!!! I PROMISE! so you are not going to want to miss this. We're going to the movies today to see The Chronicles of Narnia, this is a tradition for us going to the movies Christmas. I'm not allowed to play in the studio today only send this blog post and go. Steve is still sleeping that's why I can be on the computer LOL!!! Well, have a blessed Christmas !

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited, you know I'm gonna go and buy me a brand new Cricut Expression don't ya!!!!! Weee doing the Happy
    Dance over here! told everyone at the family gathering I won the Gypsy and they just looked at me like I was crazy, they don't craft LOL.

    ReplyDelete