Monday, December 13, 2010








I know this was posted the other day, however, I wanted to show you a side shot so you could see how stinkin' cute this tent card is. I used patterned paper on the first one then remembered that cute Hero Arts cloud stamp. Steve took the pictures on the right and the one on the left I scanned, what a difference. Have a great day!! I have several submissions for the Gypsy to post tonight so be sure to check back!!! Thanks to all that have submitted so far GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh! by the way in a few weeks I going to begin doing Technique Videos for Verses Rubber Stamps and Stamp Your Art Out! I'll let you know when they begin I'm really looking forward to getting started and sharing more ideas! It there are any requests on a technique you'd like to see please email Stamp Your Art Out or comment on here. Have a good one!!

1 comment: