Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HO HO HO


God morning everyone! Today is a Cuttlebug Christmas card. We went to my granddaughter Gabby's Christmas program last night, so no time to play in the studio. I'd skip the studio anytime for my grandchildren! It was wonderful!
This card was pretty quick! I cuttlebugged the card front and the stamp is from Unity Stamps. As you can see I stamped it twice, once green and once red and used the ribbon to hide the line where they met. Super simple! There's still plenty of time to get in on the drawing for the free Gypsy don't wait too long.
Not sure if there will be a post tomorrow, I may have to spend the night at the hospital since they are saying the weather is going to be bad on Thursday morning.. we will see!!! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment