Monday, December 27, 2010

HeartFelt Creation Submission For December


Well, I told a little "fib" LOL... I have two more Christmas cards to share. This one is my creation for Heartfelt Creations December group. I used the ornaments stamps and dies that match. Those dies sure do make it a whole lot easier to cut out the ornaments!! I also used the ornaments embossing folder for the upper half. Hope you all had a great Christmas. We had a wonderful wonderful time. Last evening was our celebration with our seven grandchildren. WOW! now that's I call fun! Watching them opening presents and having a great time.
I'll share one more Christmas card tomorrow that I did for HFC, then I can't wait to share the new releases for January. If you love flowers this is definitely for you!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment