Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WOW!! Look what I got today!!

My bloggin' sister, Olga gave me this awesome award today... Thanks so very very much! When you get the award there are a few things you have to do:
1. Thank and link back to the one who gave you the award
2. Tell 8 things about yourself:
1. I'm a child of God
2. I love my art of scrapbooking and card making
3. I blog everyday
4. I have 7 grandchildren which are the delights of my life!
5. My husband, Steve is my biggest supporter and fan
7. I love to teach others about this awesome craft
8. I love Christmas
Now the third thing I have to do is give this award to 8 other bloggers:
Okay there you are... check out these blogs it's worth the time...
have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. You are welcome and so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Thanks so much, Peggy, for sharing this award with us at the CropStop blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! Thank you Peggy! Sry, I'm slow to respond... been kinda crazy around here! Love your blog! What great projects you have!

    ReplyDelete