Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gold Tree Christmas

Well, the leg and ankle are MUCH better! I can actually go upstairs. Yippee! You know my studio is upstairs and I was having some signs of "crafting with drawl" LOL Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!
Here is the last Christmas card in the group I made for work. I still need to make 50 more and that mission is finished. I used the snowflake embossing folder, May Arts gold tree ribbon, green ribbon from Stamp Your Art Out, the stamp is from a acrylic set from last year that I didn't keep the name of, and the punch is a Martha Stewart. There is a challenge going on over http://www.mayarts.com/ they will send you ribbon of your choice and you design something with "plaid" as your theme. I've already got several ideas. Why not give it a try?
Get you creative juices working.
Monday November 15 is the first day of the "VERSES CHALLENGE". It's a simple one.. Just use a Verses Rubber Stamp on any creation you'd like and email it to me and I'll post it. The winner gets 3 Verses Rubber Stamps a value of $25. I'll start posting my cards on Sunday to help get you started. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment