Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Embossing folder


Well, was I ever surprised! I bought this embossing folder because I love embossing folders and because I thought it was cool. But then when I got it out and decided to use it I just couldn't figure out a good way to use it. I was stumped... I pulled out several boxes of Christmas stamps and just started rummaging through them and the rest is history. This one was perfect!
The folder is one of Tim Holtz new holiday ones and the stamp ... well, several years ago I decided to un-mount all my stamps and not thinking I didn't mark on them who made them. So.. if anyone has this stamp and knows who made it please let me know so I can share with everyone. Off to church and then to Ikea to get my new studio table, I've waited 2 years for this. Yippee!!!
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment