Thursday, October 21, 2010

Metal Emboss Page

I know this isn't using the Cuttlebug but it is embossing. I did the metal embossing using the Cricut and Cri-kits embossing tool. I really like using the metal embosser it is so much easier than by hand that's for sure. I've made a few Christmas pages the past week... just trying to get a jump on things, with seven grandchildren there are going to be LOTS of pictures to scrap!
Time is running out get your entry in... if you win you could use your $30 shopping spree to buy yourself something for Christmas.LOL Thanks to http://www.cropstop.com/ for sponsoring this challenge.
I'll have to check my cartridges to see where I got the reindeers, I'll post it later tonight. sorry..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peg
    I loved this when you showed it in class. Where is the emboss reindeer plate from?
    pam

    ReplyDelete