Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27 Embossing Challenge

Talk about different... These are not your usual Christmas colors. I was messing around with a stamp pad that I thought was more copper but it was more of an apricot color. So, I just went with it. Something different. The snowman is from Whipper Snapper I just LOVE their stamps and the "merry Christmas" is from an Inkadinkado set. The embossing folder is the "seeing spots" I seem to be using that one a lot lately. Oh yeah! I finally got all my Tim Holtz embossing folders yesterday. They are really cool! Wait until you see what you can do with them! You can get them right now at http://www.cropstop.com/ and there's a new video ready for Cropstop using a "top secret" new MS punch. It's going to be a very popular one I'm sure. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment