Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23 Embossing Challenge

I don't think I shared this one yet... I did this one for the video at www.cropstop.com I used metal and the Cri-kits embosser, Crafts to you embossing folder, Viva glitter liner and the Robotz Cricut cartridge. You can get all this stuff at Cropstop. Check it out!!

I'm doing a road trip today with a group of ladies that come to my classes at Hobby Lobby. We left this morning at 5:30am and I don't know when we'll get home. We have 3 big "shopping" stops to make. I told Steve to leave the lights on.... it could be very late LOL. I'll let you know if we find any great bargains.

In case you're wondering I posted this last night so I could make sure to have an embossed card on here for you. I didn't want to get up any earlier to post LOL....

1 comment:

  1. The trip sounds fantastic!!!! Would love to visit some other craft stores besides the ones in Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete