Wednesday, September 01, 2010

THE WINNER IS!

Well today is the day... I had my granddaughter pull a name out of the bowl before I left for work this morning. There were over 25 people entered the "comment challenge" and the winner is...........................
PAM D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations PAM D please email me with your address and I"ll get your goodies to you. peggy@bubbesbiz.com I'll take a picture of all the goodies tonight and post it so everyone can see what Pam has won.
Thank you to all of you who played along!! We'll do this again this month, I'll announce when it begins and then in October http://www.cropstop.com/ is going to sponsor us with a shopping spree at CropStop. Have a great day and thanks again for playing along.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!!!!! I'm so excited to see what I won I never win any drawings! How fun to come home from work and see this!
    Tell your granddaughter thanks for picking me!
    Pam D

    ReplyDelete