Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stamp Your Art Out Video

If you had a chance to watch the new video I did for www.stampyourartout.com on Youtube, this is the card I showed. I used a Verses Rubber Stamp and the punch is a new one debuted at CHA Chicago. They have these in stock at SYAO you have got to check them out! The branch was cut on the Cricut using the Cindy Loo cartridge. Have a great weekend. If you haven't check yet I have several classes coming up at SYAO, there are still a few spots open. You can call
513-793-4558 to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! It is so beautiful. I will have to find a babysitter on Saturdays so I can attend some of your classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KaraT Thanks for keeping up with me on the blog I would love for you to come to the classes hope you can work it out sometime soon!! have a great day Peggy

    ReplyDelete