Friday, September 17, 2010

May Arts Ribbon

I wanted to share a couple more projects I did for May Art Ribbon. The card was quick and easy. I did the "Splat that" technique, well that's what I call it, Inkadinkado stamp and the little bats are from May Art. The can is a recycled one that had confetti in it. I wrapped ribbon around the handle, used Cloud 9 paper around the outside, Martha Stewart punch around the top and the ribbon around the middle,bats around the bottom and the ghost are all May Art Ribbons. I have one more project to show you using their ribbon.
I have two classes tomorrow at Stamp Your Art Out, Gypsy 1 and New Cuttlebug. I'm really looking forward to the classes the ladies that come to the classes there are awesome!!Cards. There will be one more card class at SYAO next month then I take a couple months off to regroup and design new classes for the coming year. October's class is called "bloomin' card class" It will feature 8-10 different flowers you can use on cards and scrapbooks. This is really going to be a fun one.Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute projects! I looked up May Arts Ribbon. So am I correct that only a retail store can order from them?
    pam d

    ReplyDelete