Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Fairy Layout...

Well, this is the final Fairy House... well for this month. LOL The children have decided they want to build a fairy house that they can fit in and use it as a "story-telling" spot. Of course, I'll have pics and a layout or two.
This was a really quick layout.. I used an overlay which gave me the border and the flower accents. All I had to do was place the photo and journal. I did add the blue bling butterfly, which is on all the fairy pages.. since the fairies are really butterflies.
I'll be busy today finishing up on my first DT submissions for www.heartfeltcreations.us . I'll post them as soon as I get the go ahead from Emma Lou. Wait until you see all the new stamps and dies they will be announcing next week. OH MY!!!!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These Fairy Houses are sooo cute...I can't wait to see the large one that you build!!! The kids are growing up so fast. Love that overlay!!

    ReplyDelete