Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Hey everyone look what I got yesterday at Michaels with my 50% off coupon. I've been looking at this for months and couldn't make up my mind. I have the crop-a-dile and have trouble squeezing the handles when putting in brads, so I was afraid this would be the same. NOT!! so easy to use! It's called the Imaginisce I-Top Brad maker. There are several sizes of brads you can make and I think there are even magnets. They make punches you can buy to cut out your paper to cover the brads but they cost between $10-20 or you can buy the templates for $3. I bought the templates and they seem to work pretty good. The packages of brads are about $3 but with a coupon under $2. I'll work with it and come up with a card or scrapbook to show what I did with mine. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment