Sunday, September 05, 2010

Fall Frolic Challenge at CropStop

This is a card for the Fall Frolic Challenge over at www.cropstop.com . They are doing a challenge everyday and you have lots of time to finish your projects. Hop over there and check it out!
On Sept 2 they challenge was to use punches to make an embellishment. Well, I saw a card using punches and loved it, I believe it was at splitcoast but not sure. I didn't save it in my idea file, so I don't know where or who so sorry... But anyway you use an oval punch and then the circle punch to shape the petal. Pretty cool! That's my idea for the Fall Frolic today. Steve is going to take a picture of the layout I did for Sept 1 I'll post it tomorrow. I'm a bit backwards and behind but I'll catch up on this promise. That's really the nice thing about this challenge NO PRESSURE! Please join in and have fun and maybe win some really cool prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment