Thursday, August 05, 2010

Stickles Butterfly

Hello everyone! Hope all is well with you. I wanted to share a quick card with you today and I know you'll be surprised NO Cuttlebug or Cricut was used. Can you believe it? This is an idea I got from Sara at Stamping Day and Night in Ft Wayne Indiana last week. On our way home from Chicago we went through Ft Wayne to visit and friend and of course I had to check out the stamp store and a really cool thrift shop.
Sara is very talented and has two great ladies to help her with running the store and teaching classes! If you're in the area check her out!
I used some stickles on the butterfly and that's all it took to make it look finished. I love this stamp. I can't think of the manufacturer... I'll look later today and come back and add it. Saturday is the Cuttlebug Mania class at HL and there is just one spot left call 513-617-3592 if you want to come and "play" with us. Have a great day!
I wanted to announce that I know of 2 tickets for sale for the Friday night party at Stamp Away here in Cincinnati Ohio, August 13th. They are sold out but 2 ladies can't go now. email me at peggy@bubbesbiz.com if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment