Friday, August 20, 2010

Friendship Friday


For our first Friendship Friday challenge the theme is "BIRTHDAY". You can do a card, scrapbook page or altered project. You have until next Friday, a whole week to create something, leave me a comment, become a follower and use Mister Linky's Widgets.
The winner will receive a goodie box from me. I'll take a picture and post it Saturday. I've been a little under the weather and haven't made it to the studio the past 3 days.
This is a layout for my granddaughter's 11th birthday picture. I used Once Upon a Princess to make the embellishments for this page. I put 3 layers of clear embossing powder on the chipboard letters, I cut using the Cricut. Hope you enjoy and lots of you join in. I have several sponsors who are going to send me goodies to give away!!! I already know what the next Friendship Friday's theme is going to be.Don't miss it...

Great News!!! Provo Craft just announced that there are going to be 4 new cartridges. There will be 3 seasonal cartridges: Thanksgiving, Christmas Card and Christmas Village and a full cartridge "Boys will be boys". From what I've seen so far pretty cool!!!!!!!

1 comment: