Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wild Card

Good Morning everyone. Wanted to share a really different style card for me. I pulled out the WILD CARD cartridge and tried coming up with a different style. Well, it worked. the leaves on this card unfold to the left and the card then opens up. The verse stamped on the front ( which is a bit crooked. BUMMER!) is from Verses Rubber Stamps. One of my all time favorite Scriptures!
The Wild Card cartridge is NOT one of my favorites. I really thought I was going to love it because I make so many cards but .... not. I decided I really needed to play with it and try to figure out different ways to put it to good use, I hate to spend $ on something and not get my monies worth. If you have any good ideas PLEASE share!! I would love to be able to say I like this cartridge. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment