Saturday, July 03, 2010

Verses Rubber Stamp

Hello everyone! I know you are all out celebrating the 4th today, actually we are too I posted this late last night so I wouldn't miss a day of posting.
I've been one the Design Team for Verses Rubber Stamps for over two yeas and have been asked to design some special cards just for my blog. They are about to launch new stamps over and I get the privilege of sharing some of the new ones and some older ones that maybe you've missed.
This is a great anniversary verse. I love that it says more than just "Happy Anniversary". It's a compliment and encouragement for the happy couple. Not only did you make them a special card, you added an beautiful saying to go along with it. I hope you'll enjoy the spotlights on Verses Rubber Stamps and if you would like to order them you can go to their website at www.versesrubberstamps.com or call 513-793-4558. This stamp is #MA0303F.
Have a great holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment