Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sending You Happy Everything

This is the card I made for Cropstop. I got this idea from Momo. She has some really cute ideas to share. I loved the way she used the border punch to make the "ruffle". Still having a good time at CHA. OH! MY some really cool stuff coming up.
Just wanted to add that I have personally met Hallie Jo from www.cropstop.com and she is absolutely the greatest. I'm so glad we are traveling this journey of crafting together. I also spoke with Claudine Hellmuth at the Ranger booth and she was great. She has so graciously given me permission to teach her class HERE at Hobby Lobby Eastgate using the sticky back canvas and her studio paints! It will be in September called the Mixed Media Mania class. I already have 4 people signed up so watch for it. I promise you will be amazed at what you can do with paint and canvas!
I also have a really awesome project to show you that I did using the new IMAGINE from Provo Craft. They are going to launch it on HSN September 14th... Steve tried to hide my credit card SHHH! I found it. LOL
Off to another day at CHA, today we are going to spend time talking with different vendors to see if they would sponsor my blog so I can give stuff away like other blogs out there. Say a prayer!!! I'll try to blog a bit tonight when we get back to the hotel. Oh! yeah Hallie Jo told me she just sent me a "goodie" package with new products in it. MORE VIDEOS to come!!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment