Sunday, July 11, 2010

Punch Flower

Hi everyone! I had some free time (LOL) the other day and went surfing... not in the water.. and re-visited one of my "go-to" websites www/splitcoaststampers.com . WOW! there are really a lot of talented folks out there who love to share their creations. Thanks to all of you!
I stumbled across this card idea and had to make myself one. I really am sorry I can't give the artist credit, being at work I wasn't able to save it or write down who she was but THANKS!!!
I didn't have her instructions so I winged it. I used an oval punch and a circle punch for the leaves. I tried first punching out the oval and then the circle but it was too hard to hold that little oval correctly to get the circle where I wanted it. So, I did the circle first then positioned the oval around that. Made 6 of those, cuttled the background with my most used embossing folder, Swiss Dots, then laid out the petals glued them down, punched a black smaller circle, added a button and stamped FRIEND.
I found a box of "word" stamps in a container that at one time I thought it would be a great idea to put all "word" stamps together and didn't keep the manufacturer's names or title of the set with the stamp. So, now I have a large number of clear stamps and I don't know who made them and I can't tell you. "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!"
Anyway I thought it was a really cute idea and loved another way to use my punches. You could of course, use Nesties.
If you have any cute ideas you would like to share using your punches I would love to see them and post them for all my visitors. Just send them to www.peggy@bubbesbiz.com with punch in the title.Who knows maybe if I get a good number we'll have a contest!
Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment