Monday, July 26, 2010

Create a Critter Giraffe

Every year I make a special box of Christmas and all occasion cards to sell at work. I try to use up lots of my stash, that way I can use the extra $ to buy more "stash" LOL I pulled out the box and today's post is the first to go in. I used the Create a Critter cart for the giraffe, paper is from a SEI pad of paper and the stamp is just one I had in a "word stamp" container. I promise I'll pull out another cartridge and make other cards next week!! I just about used up the Create a Critter. I have 5 new ones I haven't used yet. OOPS!
We leave Tuesday night for CHA in Chicago, so I'm going to try to fix the blog to post while I'm there, hope it works. If not make sure to check back Friday I hope to have lots of pics to share from CHA and give you peeks of what to expect on the store shelves soon.
Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment