Thursday, June 24, 2010

Distress Ink Flower - Tim Holtz

Good Morning Everyone! Lots going on here in the studio. Several classes coming up and lots of videos to work on. This is the first weekend in a long time that we don't have plans! can you believe it? I'm sure we'll find something to do. LOL
I wanted to share a close up of the card I did in the video last week for www.cropstop.com. I reall do like the new Sizzix folders that Tim Holtz has out, and his flower die is perfect for this card. I even dug our a leftover grunge board swirl to finish this off. This is on last week's video so check it out. The video that should go live today is showing 3 ways to use your Liquid Pearls. Hope you have a good day.
Oh! yeah I'm working on having a challenge and giving away some goodies stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment