Friday, May 28, 2010

THE VOTES ARE IN!




I'm one happy camper that is for sure! I won the Gypsy and the $50 shopping spree over at http://www.cri-kits.com/!




The "Tweet" box won the first place prize.. A GYPSY!!!!


I used the Create a Critter cartridge to make the bird and the "tweet" tag.


The third place entry was this blue jean/sticky back canvas necklace or belt. I used the gel pens to draw the flowers on the Claudine Hellmuth's sticky back canvas and then painted them with her Studio paints. I just love it when you can use so many elements.

So, I also get to spend $50 at Cri-Kits. I have a list of goodies I want now I have to narrow it down to $50 LOL.


I want to send out the biggest THANK YOU I can possibly send to ALL of you that took the time to vote for my projects! It really means a lot to know so many of you support my "art hobby". thank you thank you.


Have a great Memorial Weekend! and thanks again!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment