Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sticky Back Canvas and Studio Paint Card

Hi everyone! busy in the studio today.. watching a lot of videos on different ways to use the Claudine Hellmuth Sticky back canvas and her AWESOME! paints. I played around last night with stamping on the canvas with Momento ink, heat set it then "water-colored" the background with the Studio paints. After it dried a bit I colored in the flowers and accented them with Stickles. This morning I sewed it to the cardstock and used the cuttlebug to do a rick rack emboss on the top and bottom. The canvas is a bit uneven but I thought that just make it look more like fabric sewn on a card and not just cardstock. Hey that sounded really "artsy" didn't it. Good explanation for I torn it uneven. LOL I'll have a video ready next week at www.cropstop.com showing different ways to use these really awesome products. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Peggy!! Thanks for posting at CS. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete