Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Owl Card

Isn't this owl too stinkin' cute? He is from CHF and comes in a set that you can give him different hats and several verses. I did this a long time back as well trying to mix and match papers to see what I could come up with. I make up these cards and use them for gift packs and sell them at local craft shows. Not a bad way to get my monies worth out of scraps Right?! Tonight I'll be at my local stamp store doing a demo showing how to "paint emboss" using several different embossing powders. It's a technique that takes some practice if you want to get it to a perfect science and color in small areas. I like the Picasso look my self. It reminds me of the Verre et pichet. I'll share my samples tomorrow. You can also look at Stampendous and watch a video on there. She sure makes it look easy. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment