Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nuts about You

I've got to tell you ... I'm in love with this Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. I've just about made every little critter on there. I love the way they did this cartridge, they did each layer right in order. In other words layer one is the base, layer two is the highlighted area and the little face pieces are the third layer. And the eyes and noses are cut out so you really don't have to color them in or add googlies eyes. Anyway they all are TOO STINKIN' CUTE.
Just a FYI the Cards Cricut Style class is already FULL!! and I haven't even posted it at Hobby Lobby. YIPPEE! So, if enough people sign up on the waiting list I'll do a second one the same day following the first class. You are going to love the cards. I used the Create a Critter (of course), Wild Cards and Paper Dolls.
I've got a really cool class idea coming making a cupcake.... And the Gypsy class handbook
has gone to print so it'll be ready to go in July! Have a great Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment