Tuesday, May 04, 2010

CRI_KITS Gel Pens Big Contest


Hi Everyone! Have you tried the Cri-kits Gel Pens yet? If not you just might want to check them out. I'm loving them!!! I'm busy making several projects to enter in their contest, in hopes of winning, but more than that being one of the ones picked to be on their Design Team. I'll let you know when the voting begins and maybe you can vote for me. But more important if you have a Cricut machine, you really should give these a try. Most of you know how I feel about my Cricut and how I believe we should get ALL we can get from our machine. This is a great way to increase the possibilities. And keep an eye out there is more to come from Cri-kits... an EMBOSSER! Yes really... you will be able to emboss with the Cricut. I can't wait for mine. Have a great day!!!
You can get your Cri-kits from www.cri-kits.com or www.cropstop.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment