Sunday, May 09, 2010

Cri-Kit Gel Pens Meets Sticky Back Canvas

Oh my goodness! I am loving my Crikit pens, sticky back canvas and Studio Paints. Hallie Jo from www.cropstop.com sent me some of the Studio Paints by Claudine Hellmuth to try and WOW!!!!!! I think I'm going to have to donate all my other acyrlic paints to the Girl Scouts and replace them with hers. There are only 15 colors, but she gives you a chart to mix up to 51 different colors. Want a deal! Anyway, I wanted to see if my Crikit pens would draw on the sticky back canvas and YES YES YES!! they do and really well. I painted the flowers with the Studio paints and made this cute little necklace. I'm sending it in as part of my submissions for the Crikits contest. Please remember to go there May 15th-22 I'll have to check the cut off date, to vote for my projects (only one vote per person please otherwise it will be thrown out). If I'm chosen I'll have a chance to be on their DT. www.cri-kits.com Okay off to create more!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment