Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks a bot!

Well, I was at it again and had to use one of my new Cricut cartridges, the new Robotz. I used a TenSeconds Studio Big Daddy embossing plate, a piece of scrap metal, the cuttlebug for the background. I like this cartridge, and it will be great for boys cards and scrapbook pages, the only draw back is there are a lot of pieces to each image. So, if you're in a hurry this might now be a good choice, but as you can see the results are too stinkin' cute!.
Had a great class at SYAO, the Cards Cricut Style. Everyone seemed to have had a great time and learned a lot. They even asked for another class, so we'll see if we can get one scheduled. Cricut 101 is packed full of information and can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, but this group plowed right through it . Thanks to all you ladies for coming to the class it was a pleasure!
Another packed week for us here, Steve and I made another video for www.Cropstop.com , showing how to use the Stick Away and Stick and Spray and we have another in the works showing how to use the Cri-kits gel pens. You have got to check these out! You can get them either at www.cropstop.com or www.cri-kits.com . There a video and some samples at Cri-kits and the other one will be uploaded at Cropstop later this week. Then on Friday I leave for Akron, to work with www.Marcospaper.com at the Adventures in Stamping convention. I'm really looking forward to this, I've never been to this one before. I hope to see some new stuff and get new ideas to share. Well, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment