Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picturesque Tag

Hi everyone! I'm excited because I was one of the lucky ones to get the Picturesque Cricut cartridge. It has some really neat swirls and the tags wow! Here is a quick one I did last night. Not sure if you can tell but the flower is cut out and I backed it with the pink. Some of the tags are swirly cut outs and then there are the cards. I'll share some of the different ones in the weeks to come. The background is embossed using one of the folders from http://www.cropstop.com/ , (daisies) Won't get much done in the studio tonight, have to pack for Akron, looking forward to seeing some new stuff! I'll take pics and share with you next week. I'm going to ask Steve to keep the blog going Saturday and Sunday let's see how he does. He's my co-teacher in the Cricut classes and the ladies just love him, because he really does know the Cricut! So, if you have any questions while I'm gone just ask Steve! Have a great day!
**OH YEAH! the new video on how to prep your Cricut mat using Stick Away and Stick and Spray has be posted on You-Tube for Cropstop. If you need to see how's I use it jump over there. You should be able to click on the videos here and it will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment