Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flower Pot Pocket Card

First let me say thanks to Stephanie L who did this card over at www.splitcoaststampers.com . I fell in love with this and had to make one right away. She is a SU consultant in my area, but I found her site throught SCS. Isn't this just too stinkin' cute. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the bottom of the pot. I was going to use my new Tim Holtz Sizzix flower die but it just didn't go, so I pulled out the pink Marvey flower punch and it worked great. They I pulled out a punch I've NEVER used, although I have all the leaves in the collection, Marvey embossed leaf punch and made the leaves. Then of course, had to use Martha's punches for the "ruffle" and the butterfly. I forgot to scan the inside, but you pull out the flowers and it's attached to the flowers with your sentiment on it. You can get all the directions at SCS. Why not give it a try and email it to me so I can see what you did and I will post it on my blog. (peggy@bubbesbiz.com) we would all like to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment