Tuesday, April 06, 2010

CRI_KITS Gel Pens and Verses Rubber Stamps

I'm so excited and blessed!! The first video I did for http://www.cri-kits.com/, is up and running and they posted 3 of the cards I designed using the metallic gel pens they make. You really should hop over and take a look at them. There are two other videos that are really cool on there too. The gel pens come in 4 different sets of 10 each a different color family, of course I need them all! and they work GREAT in the Cricut machine, along with the carrier they designed with a magnet in the top of it and each pen that holds them in place for the perfect drawing.
I have a card on the design table ready to post using them along with the new Just Because Cricut cartridge. Wait till' you see it. The stamps I used on the cards at Cri-Kits are from Verses Rubber Stamps and you can call 513-793-4558 to order them or go to their website http://www.versesrubberstamps.com/, they have a really great selections of stamps to choose from. Okay I've tooted my own horn long enough LOL I'm just so tickled to be able to share ideas and new products with all of you! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment