Sunday, April 11, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Oh! my Gosh you have got to got to got to check out www.Cri-kits.com They just announced a new addition for our Cricut. They have just announced an EMBOSSER for our Cricut. You replace the blade with this embosser, using the holder that the mini gel pens fit into. You'll be able to emboss vellum and thin metal, because the embosser has two different tips. I can't wait to get mine and go for it. You know how I feel about getting the most out of my tools and how I love my Cuttlebug and embossing, now I can emboss using ALL the different shapes and fonts using my Cricut cartridges. SHHHH! they've even more coming out soon... and I can't tell you about the others just yet but as soon as I get the go ahead you'll hear about it here first!!!!! Hurry now get over there and pre-order yours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment