Thursday, March 18, 2010

Simple Cuttlebug

A while back I said I was going to share my Cuttlebug cards and go through the folders one by one.. Well, I got a bit distracted. So, today I wanted to share a quick one with you. The Cuttlebug embossing folders ALWAYS set off the card and give you that finishing touch to a card that just needs a little something. If you haven't used yours in a while pull it out and give it a try. This is a basic white card accented with purple, nothing fancy but turned out really well.
If you have an embossed card you'd like to share on my blog email it to me and I would love to post it. (peggy@bubbesbiz.com) Next week I think I will hit the 20,000 mark, so I'm planning some blog candy make sure to watch and find out the details! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment