Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW CARTRIDGE!!

I can't believe it I got this in the mail yesterdat as a GIFT!!! Not the card... a new cartridge... Straight from the Nest. I am one blessed girl! I just had to make a quick card using it. This owl was one of the first buttons, so I used it. Isn't he too stinkin' cute? I used some ribbon I also received as a gift from Hallie Jo at Crop Stop. She is soooo good to me. Hey there is another video on YouTube... Cropstopvideos. Well, now I'm going to make one of the cards for the upcoming "Cards Cricut Style" at Stamp Your Art Out (next month) Hey, an owl is a bird right? I stamped the verse and then doubt struck me.. Oh well, you get the idea LOL!!!
Have a great day...
Oh yeah! thanks honey for the cartridge I was really surprised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment