Monday, March 08, 2010

Luetta's butterfly Thank You

I wanted to share I card I received from my good friend Luetta. I really loved all the different layering she did. I think she used a SU stamp for the swirl words. I just love getting handmade cards don't you? Why not send one to someone just because!
Just an FYI... Provo Craft is retiring some of their cartridges. It seems to be mostly Solutions cartridges: Black Letter, Christmas Noel, Sans Serif, Camp Fire, Wedding and Street Sign. These are the only ones I could confirm. If I hear of others I will share the info. I think I already mentioned they announced there are going to be 100 new cartridges released this year. OH! MY!! Have a great Monday! if you are like me I have my whole week outlined with a "TO DO LIST".....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment