Sunday, March 21, 2010

Embossing and Layering

Here is a card I did for a contest last year for the Stampington magazine. It wasn't chosen but I really liked how this one turned out. They gave you a sketch to go by so the hard part was done for you. I used Art Declassified stamps for the vine and the Bird's in Flight Cuttlebug embossing folder. I'm pretty sure I used Nestabilities dies for the circles.
In the next few I hope to reorganize my studio. It's time to spring clean and I enjoy doing my studio, because I find things I've forgotten about. Then I put all that "stuff" in a big tub, pull something from it everyday to use either on a card or a scrapbook page. At the end of the month I donate to my daughter-in-laws and grandchildren. They'll think it's Christmas LOL
Today is a re-coop day I have an allergy thing going on today and feeling a bit tired. I'm going to stay in my pjs and hang out at home. Steve and I are going to do a special devotional time this morning since we aren't going to church this morning. Didn't think Pastor Bo would appreciate all the coughing and blowing the nose noises. LOL
Maybe later sneak up to the studio and work on a page or two. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment