Thursday, March 04, 2010

ATC

Just a little change of pace today. I love making ATC's but haven't had the time to just sit down and make them. I pulled these from my big notebook FULL of ATCs. The top left one was done using paint daubers for the background and a Tim Holtz ATC stamp, one of my all time favorites, next one I used a piece of sequin waste and dabbed ink of different colors, stamped with Stampers Anonymous stamp and then using gel medium attached a piece of pattern and added the buttons. The last one is one of my all time favorite ones. I pulled a pic from a magazine, outlines the image with Elmer's glue, let it dry. Once dry I used a piece of Nevr Dull to rub off the newsprint ink in different areas. It is a bit smelly but leaves a cool effect. Make sure if you do use this have a well ventilated area. You can get the Nevr at Hader's Hardware. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment