Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Version #2 Circle Card

I wanted to share another version of the "scraps" card. I have 6 grandchildren and had to make 5 pages using the circles from the Accents Essentials. So, again made another card from the scraps. I varied it a bit by adding the button and the ribbon. Isn't it fun to just change things a little and you get a "new" look.
There's another video for Crop Stop, check it out! Crop Stop has a lot of the new products released at CHA last month, ready for pre-order so jump over there and check it out.
I have a really cool card to post tomorrow and the scrapbook pages from the class this past Saturday. Thanks for stopping by. I am planning a celebration when I reach 20,000 hits so, make sure to check back often and get in on the fun! have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment