Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Good Friend

I just love the stamps with "kid" sayings, don't you? Here's another one of those "scrap" cards. I was working on Zoo pages for the grandchildren and this card was made with the leftover scraps. I did a total of 4 pages using 2-12x12 printed papers,layered on a solid 12x12 and then this card with the scraps. I even used a scrap of ribbon and stapled it on using the new Tim Holtz mini stapler. NOT bad for under $5, right? Why not give it a try today? Use some scraps and make a card or two, then don't forget to send them to someone. I'm getting better at letting go and sending them. I sometimes think I'm a "card-hoarder" LOL I'll have Steve take pics of the scrapbook pages and post them early next week.Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment