Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gyspy Owl Card

Here is a card I did using the Gypsy Wandering cartridge that came loaded in the Gypsy. The leaves are NOT from the cartridge, they are from a punch I've had for years. I saw this card sketch on the Internet and when I went back to find it I couldn't. That's why it's so important for me to write things down or save the website. So, this is not my own sketch and thanks to the artist who designed it, sorry I didn't get your name.
Now, I used Distress stickles on the leaves and heat set them, and for his/her eyes and the swirl. The cardstock already had little specks that looked like stars so that worked well. Hope you enjoy this. I haven't decided what I'm going to use this for, thinking of "you're a HOOT' that might be cute.
Snowed in here in Cincinnati, but as long as I'm inside, warm, in my jammies and in the studio I am a happy camper. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Love your work. I am in Hamilton and I too enjoyed the snowed in experience as an opportunity to play.
    Linda
    Librallm@aol.com

    ReplyDelete