Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double Embossing

Here's another example of the double embossing technique I did a video for CropStop. I used two of the Asian embossing folders, SU stamps, EK dragonfly punch and Distress Inks. You want to emboss with the "background" folder first then the main focus image last . CropStop has these embossing folders in stock, so if you haven't gotten them yet hop over and order. Put "Peggy" in the coupon box and receive a special discount. Check out the gallery and the blog too, some really talented folks visit and post there. I just found another double embossing technique using Spellbinder's Nestabilities. I will look up the sight again so you can give that a try. I might even try to do a quick video for you.
(www.cropstop.com) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment