Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cuttlebug Thank You

I decided to use some of the 2 inch embossing folders and this is what I came up with. I have most of them and just never seem to fit them in. I used my color wheel to see what colors would work with the dark purple and I really liked the outcome. You should drag out that color wheel and play with the color combinations you'll be surprised what you come up with. Oh, and I guessed you noticed I used one of Ginny Lee's awesome crocheted flowers. She does sell these at a really really good price so if you are interested in getting some you can contact me and I will give you her info. (513-617-3592) Enjoy your Sunday. Watch for tomorrow I hope to post the 2 pages and card we did yesterday in the Cricut Unveristy class, what a great class. We are planning a summer crop and cookout and get this there maybe a "CRICUT UP" Retreat in the near future. Want details? Keep checking back you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment