Sunday, February 07, 2010

Cricut Layout


I know I already posted once today, but I found this in my file and decided I would like to share it with you. We are in the middle of a winter storm system here in Cinti and this layout now has a purpose. I designed it for one of the Cricut University classes I teach, and it was featured on Cutterscreek blog the last week. It was so quick and easy, the trees and title are cut using the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge, the squares were cut and then an EKSuccess corner punch from a long time ago was used on the corners and the paper was already embossed with the snowflakes. Now, all I do is add the pics of this snow storm and it's done. Any background snow paper would work. Give this a try it was pretty easy. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment